When you’re playing Little Alchemy, some of the base items have a tendency to be rather difficult to combine together. However, there are some combinations that will result in iconic items like a lightsaber! Read below to learn how to make a lightsaber in Little Alchemy.
How To Make A Lightsaber In Little Alchemy
Lightsabers are often thought of as the weapons of choice for Jedi Knights, but did you know that you can make your very own lightsaber in Little Alchemy? Here’s how:
- Start by combining the element of fire with the element of air.
- Then, add the element of energy to create a plasma ball.
- Finally, add the element of metal to create a lightsaber blade.
And there you have it! Your very own lightsaber was created right in Little Alchemy. May the force be with you!
There are only a few simple steps to follow to make a lightsaber in Little Alchemy. First, gather the materials you’ll need: a glass or plastic rod, a phosphor-coated wire, and a clear plastic or acrylic tube. Next, cut the wire to the length you desire and wrap it tightly around the rod. Then, slide the tube over the wire and secure it in place. Finally, turn on the power and watch as your new lightsaber comes to life!
Looking to add a little Star Wars flair to your Little Alchemy game? Well, you’re in luck! It is possible to create a lightsaber in the game, and we’ll show you how.
Firstly, you’ll need to create the following items:
- A metal sword
- A glass bottle
- A crystal
Then, follow these steps:
- Place the metal sword and glass bottle on the workbench.
- Use the hammer tool to break the glass bottle.
- Place the crystal inside the broken glass bottle.
- Wave your newly created lightsaber around and enjoy!
One of the best things about Little Alchemy is that you can make just about anything you can imagine. And one of the most popular items to make is a lightsaber. Here’s how:
- Start with the element of fire.
- Add the element of air.
- Combine those two elements to create energy.
- Finally, add the element of light to create a lightsaber.
There are only a few simple steps to follow to make a lightsaber in Little Alchemy. First, you will need to gather the elements needed: fire and metal. Next, combine these two elements by dragging them together in the game. Finally, add the element of light to create your very own lightsaber!
How to Make a Lightsaber in Little Alchemy. Directly below you will see every step to making Lightsaber from the 4 base items
- To make a lightsaber in Little Alchemy, you will need fire, metal, energy, and light.
- Place the fire and metal next to each other in the workspace.
3. Drag the energy from the top of the screen and place it on top of the fire and metal.
- Finally, drag the light from the top of the screen and place it on top of the energy.
And that’s it! You have now made a lightsaber in Little Alchemy!
Step 1: Get the base items. You will need Fire, Metal, Energy, and Glass.
Step 2: Place the Fire on the ground.
Step 3: Place the Metal next to the Fire.
And Step 4: Place the Energy next to the Metal.
Step 5: Place the Glass next to the Energy.
& Step 6: Wait until the items combine to form a Lightsaber.
How to make a Lightsaber in Little Alchemy
- Get the 4 base items: Force, Metal, Energy, and Crystal.
- Place the Metal on the worktable.
- Swipe to the right to get the Steel item.
- Place the Steel on the worktable.
- Swipe to the right until you get the Alloy item.
- Place the Alloy on the worktable.
- Swipe to the right until you get the Lightsaber item.
- First, you will need to create the element of Energy. To do this, you will need to combine the elements of Fire and Air.
- Next, you will need to create the element of Metal. To do this, you will need to combine the elements of Earth and Fire.
- Once you have created the elements of Energy and Metal, you will then need to combine them together to create the element of Lightsaber.
- And that’s it! You have now successfully created the element of Lightsaber in Little Alchemy!
- Get the four base items: fire, water, earth, and air.
- Combine fire and earth to make lava.
- Combine water and air to make steam.
- Combine lava and steam to make energy.
- Finally, combine energy and matter to make a lightsaber!
In order to make a lightsaber in Little Alchemy, you will need to start with the four basic elements: air, earth, fire, and water.
- Combine air and fire to create energy.
- Combine energy and earth to create a crystal.
- Combine water and the crystal to create a lightsaber.
- Finally, add the lightsaber to your inventory and you’re done!